The safest way to do self care even if you are stuck at home and have no equipment
Individualized Care From The Comfort Of Your Own Home
We are rolling out virtual visits where we can conduct treatment and programming from a far. Don't miss a beat in your health during this time when health is the most prized asset of all!
Who is it for?
Pregnancy pains (low back, neck, shoulder, pelvic)
Prenatal and postpartum exercise concerns
Pelvic pain (Dyspareunia, Vulvodynia, Vaginismus, Pudendal Neuralgia)
Pubic bone pain, SI joint or tailbone pain, low back or hip pain
Bladder leakage, urinary urgency or frequency
Pelvic organ prolapse / pelvic heaviness/ feeling like something is falling out
Diastasis recti abdominis (DRA) / abdominal wall muscle separation
Pelvic floor muscle / core strengthening
Preparing for Labor & Birth including vaginal, cesarean, VBAC
Recovery from a vaginal or cesarean birth
5 reasons virtual physical therapy is a great option:
1. Feel Your Best: When it's time to leave your home, leave feeling your ultimate best. This is going to give you the confidence to thrive through summer.
2. Save Time: Virtual visits only take a computer, tablet or phone. You don't have to drive anywhere or buy equipment. You get to meet with the doctor and then start implementing all the tools, exercises, techniques and routines right away. Your transformation is only a click away.
3. Privacy: Maybe you have concerns about walking into a clinic or what other people may think of you. You may worry that sometimes thinks your there for pelvic floor problems. Well guess what? Now you don't have to worry about what anyone thinks. It is simply only you and your doctor. Privacy is our number 1 concern and you will conduct your visit on a HIPAA safe platform.
4. Accountability: The number one reason people love doing the virtual sessions, is because it holds them accountable to the program they are doing to help transform their bodies. This allows them to be consistent. We all know that transformation takes consistency and we are so excited to be able to hold you accountable in the comfort of your own home. This holds especially true when most folks are succumbing to vacation mode way of living. But we all know how we feel after vacation.... usually we want or need to hit the gym and clean up our diets after that. I challenge you, Why Wait?
5. It REALLY WORKS: Most people are skeptical at first and think that it won't work for them. Maybe they think that they need hands on their bodies to get better. Well guess what, there is so much we can do now that you will get you to your transformation. If there are hiccups and we feel like your next session requires hand on or in clinic treatment. We will absolutely tell you that.
How a Virtual Visit works…
Your Virtual Visit sessions are performed via live video with a physical therapist similar to a call via FaceTime. All you need is an internet connection and a computer, laptop, tablet, or phone with camera and microphone. Simple as that!
How much does it cost for a Virtual Visit?
We understand that some people want to find out a little more about the cost & availability of Virtual Visits before booking an appointment. If you want to know about our availability, then please just click the button above and complete the simple form.